DBE Distillation

I'm working with a company who reports having difficulty with the vacuum distillation (recovery) of dibasic ester (DBE).  The DBE is used to clean spray equipment and tools used for fiberglass
reinforced plastics manufacuring.

Has anyone have any experienced problems with DBE recovery using distillation?

I have put a call in to Dupont (maker of DBE).

Any suggestions for improving DBE recovery, factors to consider, or recommended distillation equipment appreciated.

Thanks,