Environmentally Friendly Products - Call for Speakers

Delaware will be holding a conference for state and local government
procurement officials on environmentally friendly and recycled product
procurement on October 7, 1999.  I am looking for speakers on:
- environmentally friendly products
- government procurement of environmentally friendly products.

Please send short abstracts to me by June 11, 1999.  Talks will be a max of 45
minutes.

Also,  If anyone is interested in being an exhibitor for the conference,
please contact me as well by June 11.

Thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Kreiner