Ink from Papers

Okay, I have another question.  We have a disintegrator (a super
shredder of sorts) that we use to sanitize classified/sensitive paper.  We
have been offering the shredded paper to employees for use as mulch in
gardening.  The paper particles are much less than 3/8" in diameter.  A
question was asked as to the health risk associated with eating
vegetables from a garden where this paper mulch is used.  The great
majority is white paper processed through laser printers.  Does anyone
have any information that would assist me in answering the question?

Thanks!

Kenny
Kenny Steward
Pollution Prevention Group