"Good Actor" Programs

Following up on an earlier request from my colleague Jeanne Herb, Tellus
Institute is compiling information on state statutory and non-statutory
programs that provide regulatory or other incentives (not just recognition)
to "good actor" companies that demonstrate a high level of environmental
performance. Thus far we have identified the following programs:

AL - Environmental Leadership Program
CO - Environmental Leadership Program
IL - Partners in Pollution Prevention (PIPP)
MI - Clean Corporate Citizen (C3) Program
MN - Project XL (authorized by Environmental Regulatory Innovations Act)
NJ - Flexible Track (Gold Track) Program
OR - Green Permits
TX - Regulatory Flexibility Program

Please let me know of any other programs you know of that seem appropriate
and provide a contact person and phone number and/or e-mail address if
possible. Thanks in advance for your help.

James Goldstein
Tellus Institute
617-266-5400 (tel)
617-266-8303 (fax)