Green Pages Available

Second Edition of the
Pennsylvania Green Pages
Now Available

The second edition of the Pennsylvania Green Pages is now available. The
Pennsylvania Green Pages is a directory of environmental product and service
firms in the Commonwealth. To receive a free copy of the Pennsylvania Green
Pages or for more information, contact Eric Thumma at 717 705-0374 or by
email to thumma.eric@dep.state.pa.us <mailto:thumma.eric@dep.state.pa.us>.
The directory is also available online as a searchable database on the
Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry's website at
<http://www.pachamber.org/directories/greenpages.asp> .
The Pennsylvania Green Pages is a cooperative effort among the Pennsylvania
Department of Community and Economic Development
<http://www.dced.state.pa.us/>, the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental
Protection <http://www.dep.state.pa.us/> and the Pennsylvania Chamber of
Business and Industry.
This directory is searchable by
* Type of Service,
* County Name, and
* Company Name.

Please update your email address book. My email address follows
after telephone and fax numbers. Thank you.

Jo Anne (Hollash) Gordon PA DEP - OPPCA
15th FL, RCSOB
P. O. Box 8772 Harrisburg, PA 17105-8772
Voice 717-787-0121 Fax 717-783-2703
E-mail gordon.joanne@dep.state.pa.us

Please visit our Web Site: http://www.dep.state.pa.us
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them
to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value.
-- Buckminster Fuller