any info on vacuum vapor degreasers and vendors?

Greetings:

EPA Region I and the Northeast states are working on a P2 technology
evaluation project and are planning to start by looking at vacuum vapor
degreasing units.  We know of two local vendors, but are interested in
finding out about more vendors and more alternative designs for solvent
degreasing systems.  Does anyone have information about vacuum vapor
degreasing systems and vendors - any user experience you could relay would
also be helpful.  Also, we are not evaluating aqueous cleaning systems in
this project so we do not need info on that alternative...

Thank you!

Jennifer Griffith,
NEWMOA
129 Portland Street, 6th Floor