Environmental Awareness Days

P2 techers:

We are preparing an environmental calendar that sites significant dates during the year, including P2 Week, Earth Day, National Recycle Week, National Park Service anniversary, etc.  In some months, we are really lacking in environmental holidays.  In particular, if you are aware of an environmental, natural resources-related observance day or week during January, June, July or August please let us know.

Thanks,
Wendy Fitzner

Wendy Fitzner
Pollution Prevention Section