Subject: Environmental Awareness Days
Author:  "Wendy Fitzner" <FITZNERW@state.mi.us> at Internet
Date:    6/29/99 8:35 AM

P2 techers:

We are preparing an environmental calendar that sites significant dates during
the year, including P2 Week, Earth Day, National Recycle Week, National Park
Service anniversary, etc.  In some months, we are really lacking in
environmental holidays.  In particular, if you are aware of an environmental,
natural resources-related observance day or week during January, June, July or
August please let us know.

Thanks,
Wendy Fitzner

Wendy Fitzner