back on track in NH

Dear P2 Techies:

Just a quick hello and my new contact information.  Some of you may
remember me under my maiden name,  Lin Krause, (aka SEP queen) working with
Tony Sasson's P2 group in Ohio.  I have recently moved to New England and
have accepted the challenging task of filling Vince Perelli's shoes as the
P2 program manager for NH DES.  Vince of course is hard at work with his
usual enthusiasm in our commissioner's office.

It's good to be back in touch with the technical P2 world. You can reach me
at:
Lin K Hill
NH DES
6 Hazen Drive