RE: Reuse and melting of Borings

You might try a continuous (or batch) centrifuge to remove the entrained
liquid.  It wouldn't have to be an extremely high speed centrifuge but what
size and model would best be handled by a centrifuge manufactuer.

If this works you might be able to recycle the coolant and not have any
waste stream from this part of the process.

Dale H. Francke
Pratt & Whitney   M/S 717-03
P.O. Box 109600
W. Palm Beach,  FL  33410-9600