Recycling of Batteries proposal review?

Hello!

We (the Illinois Waste Management and Research Center)  recently received a
proposal for funding titled "Recycling Lithium Ion and Nickle/Metal Hydride
Batteries."  We don't have any internal expertise in this area and wondered
if anyone out there might be willing to do a review for us?  The proposal
is short but unfortunately so is the turn around time.  We would like it
reviewed by the first week in August.

Please contact me directly if you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Lisa Merrifield

Lisa C. Merrifield
Executive Director
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable
c/o  IL Waste Management and Research Cnt.
One East Hazelwood Dr.
Champaign, Illinois 61820
merrifld@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
217/244-6061 (v)