From: Catherine Dickerson <cdickerson@pprc.org>
To: 'p2tech' <p2tech@great-lakes.net>; 'P2Rx Listserve'
<nin@great-lakes.net>
Subject: small business loans
Date: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 10:39 AM

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone out there in cyber land has information on
entities who make small business loans to companies who are proposing to
use sustainable/innovative/P2 methods as part of their business?  I've
looked through the archives, and thought I'd see if my extensive web search
can be narrowed down a bit.

As always, any leads/help is greatly appreciated.

cmd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catherine M. Dickerson
Technical Lead
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone:  206-223-1151
Fax:  206-223-1165