FW: Green Consumer Survey's

P2TECH'ers

Am forwarding the following in hopes that you can help Mr. Sherwin out with
some green consumer data.  Sorry to those who subscribe to ECDM  for the
cross-post, but I suspect there are a lot of people who don't follow both
lists.

Actually we ought to find that out someday....   more to come.....

Scott Butner (butner@battelle.org)
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
4500 Sandpoint Way, Seattle WA   98105
(206)-528-3290 voice/(206)-528-3552 fax