RE: Green Consumer Survey's

Hi Scott,

I recently found some information from the Roper (the one that conducts
polls) web site.  I can't get into the web at the moment; therefore I can't
give you the web URL.  If one uses a search engine, type in Roper or Roper
Starch.  Use the Roper site search for Green Gauge.  Green Gauge gives some
facts which may help Chris Sherwin get started.

Please check a recent discussion on P2Tech.  The exchange was about Public
Opinion, I think.

In addition,  PA DEP's web site has information about "Green Buildings"
which may be useful when considering commercial "green behavior".

I believe there is information on the web relating to envrionmentally
perferable purchasing.

I hope this is helpful.

Please update your email address book.  My email address follows after
telephone and fax numbers.  Thank you.
	Jo Anne (Hollash) Gordon	PA DEP - OPPCA  	15th FL,
RCSOB
	P. O. Box 8772		Harrisburg, PA 17105-8772
	Voice   717-787-0121		Fax   717-783-2703	E-mail
gordon.joanne@dep.state.pa.us
	Please visit our Web Site:   http://www.dep.state.pa.us
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting.  We allow them
to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value.	--	Buckminster
Fuller