RE: small business loans

You may also be interested in the "Toolbook for Financing Energy Efficiency
and Pollution Prevention" at the Dept of Energy, Office of Industrial
Technologies site at http://www.oit.doe.gov/toolbook/.  However, the listing
of state programs is limited to eight midwestern states

Regards,
Rod Sobin
Rodney Sobin
sobin@ctc.com
Concurrent Technologies Corp.				tel. 814-269-6895
100 CTC Drive							fax
814-269-2798
Johnstown, PA 15904-1935				http://www.ctc.com/

http://www.transtech.org/