Quarries

Hi,
I'm responding to the request for information on EPA particulate matter
standards and how they affect ambient conditions around quarries.  I did
a case study of a quarry in Massachusetts, and looked quite thoroughly at
the EPA regs and how they pertain to the quarry.  If you'd like to
discuss it, feel free to contact me.  I haven't looked at it in quite
some time, but I'll try to help.
Karla Armenti
UMASS Lowell
Department of Work Environment