From: Kohn Dean D KPWA [mailto:dkohn@kpt.nuwc.navy.mil]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 1999 1:30 PM
To: 'P2 Tech'
Subject: Recycling of Used Silicone Oil

Does anyone know where to recycle used silicone oil.
This used to be rare but is being used more and more in automotive brake
and clutch systems.  Since it is non-petroleum based, it shouldn't be mixed
with regular oil.  So far, I have been unable to locate a recycler.

Appreciate any response.

Thanks,

Dean Kohn
P2 Manager