Fwd: Assistance

Does any one have any information using Material Substitution to meet MACT
standards?  Please contact Alice Smith and the Ferro Corporation directly.

Thanks.

> Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:17:12 -0500
> To: "Lisa C. Merrifield" <merrifld@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu>
> From: "Alice Smith **Note-send reply mail to: alice@ecn.purdue.edu***"
> <fran5@gte.net>
> Subject: Assistance
> Cc: <sbroda@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu>, Dona Bergman <bergmand@ferro.com>
>
> Lisa
>
> Can you put out a question on the network for anyone that might be
looking at
> the following:
>
> Re:  new Hospital/Infectious Waste/Incinerator MACT standards
>
> Exploring the possibilities of Material Substitution (polypropylene for PVC)
> as one strategy to meet the MACT standards.  The company making this inquiry
> could furinish samples and some literature.
>
> The company and the contact for this query is:
>
> Dona Bergman
> Ferro Corporation
> 5001 O'Hara Drive
> Evansville, IN  47711
> 812/435-2102 (p) -- 812/435-2128 (f)
> E-Mail:  bergmand@ferro.com
>
> Also, I am forwarding this message on to your librarian.
>
> Please advise me if any can help them as well as to notify the company
> directly.  Thanks for forwarding this request out to the network.
>

> Alice Smith
> Indiana Clean Manufacturing Technology &
>    Safe Materials Institute
> 2655 Yeager Rd. Suite 103
> W. Lafayette, Indiana  47906
> 765-463-4749 (phone)
> 765-463-3795 (fax)
> Please send all e-mail replies to:  alice@ecn.purdue.edu
>
> "Strengthening Indiana's economic development by promoting clean
> manufacturing technology."

Lisa C. Merrifield
Executive Director
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable
c/o  IL Waste Management and Research Cnt.
One East Hazelwood Dr.
Champaign, Illinois 61820
merrifld@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
217/244-6061 (v)