Fwd: request for P2 trivia

Hello!

I received the following question and wondered if any of you have sources
for P2 Trivia that might help Diana.

Thanks,
Lisa

>Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:05:12 -0400
>From: Diana Baldi <Baldifamily@compuserve.com>
>Subject: request for P2 trivia
>Sender: Diana Baldi <Baldifamily@compuserve.com>
>To: "Lisa C. Merrifield" <merrifld@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu>
wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu id PAA04530

>I am trying to compile some P2 "trivia" to foster understanding of
>environmental issues at the shop floor level.  Over the years, I've hear xx
>lbs of paper = yy trees, it takes zz less energy to make an aluminum can
>from recycled aluminum than from ore.  My problem is that none of these
>tidbits have a reference or source with them.
>
>I would appreciate opening up this question to our P2 network.  I will
>gladly supply a summary to everyone who contributes a trivia "bit".
>
>This request may be better as a question to the listserver than for the
>newsletter.  Please use your judgement.
>
>Diana Baldi

Lisa C. Merrifield
Executive Director
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable
c/o  IL Waste Management and Research Cnt.
One East Hazelwood Dr.
Champaign, Illinois 61820
merrifld@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
217/244-6061 (v)