Looking for Info on Parts Cleaner

I am not aware that the EPA endorses any products of this type.
Nor do I know of any web resources on the system one parts washer.

This is what I know based on an intern project that tested it:
The equipment is a variation on a tub-on-a-drum parts washer that has a
solvent still built into it.
It typically uses mineral spirits as a solvent although other solvents or
cleaners might also work.
If mineral spirits is used it is no friendlier in terms of worker exposure
than a Safety Kleen parts washer
or any similar washer, unless a soil being removed is an exposure risk.
It is onsite, closed loop recycling, so it removes some of the
transportation hazard compared to
typical washers, and some exposure hazard compared to the use of an
external still onsite.

In practical terms, the washer worked well, and impressed the users in
terms of ease of use
and solvent cleanliness.  They found the solvent reservior to be small,
such that it needed daily distillation to keep up with a heavy work load.
 The unit was also relatively costly.
The intern host determined that a parts washer with fine filtration
-lengthening solvent life - made more sense for them.