Re: Looking for Info on Parts Cleaner

All single parts washing sinks can be replaced with three in a row, with
lids and pedals that lift the lid and turn on the pump.  This results in
less evaporation.  Parts should always be washed in Sink One, then Sink Two,
then Sink Three.  When parts do not come out of Sink Three clean enough,
empty Sink One (for recycle), put fluid in Sink Two into Sink One, put fluid
from Sink Three into Sink Two, and put clean fluid in Sink Three.  This is
basic counterflow cleaning.  If the fluid normally would last two weeks
before change, this system should produce 12 to 18 weeks, and may produce 26
or more weeks between changes.  Compared to commercial services on a two
week schedule, the system has investment cost recapture in less than 12
months, and operating cost of less than 10% of the commercial service.  Buy
good, clean solvent, recycle if you wish, send to an oil recycler or fuel
blender, or to a solvent recycler; regardless, it is more environmentally
friendly (less polluting) than a commercial sink service.  Good economics,
good environment, and, after a few days of griping, employee friendly (they

get cleaner parts to work with 90 plus percent of the time and  NEVER have
dirtier ones than before.

Ralph
Ralph E. Cooper, Ph.D., J.D.
14139 Woodstream