RE: PHARMACEUTICAL WASTE

waste, you will find summary case studies on the web.  Find summaries about
chemical and pharmaceutical companies including Ashland Chemical, McNeil
Consumer Products, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, Rohm & Haas, and Warner Lambert.

To find these resources:

        BEGIN at the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
home page at: www.dep.state.pa.us <http://www.dep.state.pa.us>   .
        CHOOSE           Pollution Prevention and Compliance Assistance
        CHOOSE           Leadership By Example
        CHOOSE
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/pollprev/P2_Features/Awards.htm>
Governor's Award for Environmental Excellence
        REVIEW            at least the years of 1994, 1996, 1997 and 1998

I hope these will be helpful to you.

	Please update your email address book.  My email address follows
after telephone and fax numbers.  Thank you.
Jo Anne (Hollash) Gordon     PA DEP - OPPCA      15th FL, RCSOB     P. O.
Box 8772       Harrisburg, PA 17105-8772
Voice   717-787-0121           Fax   717-783-2703     E-mail
gordon.joanne@dep.state.pa.us
Please visit our Web Site:   http://www.dep.state.pa.us
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/>

Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting.  We allow them
to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value.
--     Buckminster Fuller