P2 and pesticides/vector control (for health departments)

P2'ers:

I'm preparing to share some information on pollution prevention
techniques, strategies and ideas in relation to vector control (rats,
mice, roaches, mosquitoes, etc., for local/county health departments'
directors and others, and I realize I don't know all that much,
notwithstanding good housekeeping, stoppage, removal of habitat,
food sources, etc.

Anyone have experience, expertise, case studies, examples, general
knowledge, or details on P2 tools, alternatives etc. for pesticides
and vector control?

Sorry, but I just got this assignment and I need some VERY quick help
no later than the end of this week.  I will appreciate anything you
have to share.

Thanks!

J. Bruce Suits
Pollution Prevention Manager