Paint Booths

Fellow P2ers,

I am having a difficult time finding information on paint booths.
Currently I am providing P2 assistance to an industry in Nebraska and
they are in desperate need of a paint booth.  If you know how the
weather is in Nebraska you will begin to understand what the 3 painter
experience each day with wind, rain, and temperature variations.  The
paint booth must be large for some machinery pieces.  Any information
you could give would be greatly appreciated.  I already have info on
the Laser Touch Program and the STAR program.

Thank you,
Scott A. Aurit
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Partners in Pollution Prevention Program
402-467-8159
saurit@yahoo.com