Re: Compostable diapers / plastic vs. glass / diesel vs.gas

Some of the relevant info comparing vehicles is at

http://www.aceee.org/greenercars/index.htm

the WWW site for the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy

AS

Anthony Sasson
anthony.sasson@epa.state.oh.us
Ohio EPA
Office of Pollution Prevention
Lazarus Govt. Center, 122 S. Front St.
Columbus, Ohio  43216-1049
614/644-2810
www.epa.state.oh.us/opp

>>> "Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot" <rosselot@ix.netcom.com> 08/03/99 06:27PM >>>
Franklin Associates (Prairie Village, Kansas) did a comparison of soft-drink
containers in 1989 called "Comparative Energy and Environmental Impacts for
Soft Drink Delivery Systems."  The study was commissioned by the National
Association for Plastic Container Recovery, a plastics manufacturers group.

Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.
Process Profiles
P.O. Box 8264
Calabasas, CA 91372-8264