Re: Underground Injection of Hazardous Waste

Please, everyone, provide your affiliation if you want your postings to be
taken seriously.  This was a helpful response but we can't infer much about
who cooperre@flash.net is or from what experience s/he is speaking.

-Jeff Cantin

Eastern Research Group 		www.erg.com
|______|_|  \_\\_____| 		Lexington, MA 02424-3136