Re: Underground Injection of Hazardous Waste

Sorry my signature did not appear.  A mistake on my part.
I helped oversee the development of the original RCRA regulations as a
congressional staffer in the late '70s.  Did EISs and other energy and
environmental projects in the early '80s.  Spent >ten years teaching
continuing education seminars on environmental regulations, particularly
hazardous waste, and consulting with companies trying to reduce their
environmental risks.  Spent the last three years in law school; just
completed the Texas Bar Exam, and am looking for work as an (environmental)
attorney, when I receive my license in November.

Ralph
Ralph E. Cooper, Ph.D., J.D.
14139 Woodstream
San Antonio, TX 78231