Pictures

Good morning everyone.  This question may have been posted
previously, but I am just too lazy to go look through the archives.  I am
creating a multimedia presentation for local industry concerning pollution
prevention and how organizations can benefit in reduced waste
disposal, reduced labor costs, etc.  (That is not new at all!)  What I am
looking for is pictures, photos on the net of actual activities.  I would like
all kinds of pics that would allow the user to view the "good" in
environmental stewardship and the "bad" as well.  I would be happy to
organize the URLs you supply into a comprehensive web page and
submit that to someone (any ideas?) for net posting.

Thanks in advance for your assistance..

Kenny

Kenny Steward
Pollution Prevention Group