RE: Pictures

Try using the Pennsylvania web page.  There is some good information and
photos / graphics about several P2 aspects.
	Begin at 		http://www.dep.state.pa.us
	1.  Choose	Land Recycling/Key Sites Initiative/Pilot Projects
		You will find pictures here and descriptions of land that
were once vacant.  Businesses are looking at 			these sites
for REUSE instead of developing new locations.  The Land Recycling Program
encourages 			private cleanups of contaminated properties
and the return of those sites to productive use.

	2.  Choose	Green Buildings/Pennsylvania's First Green
Building/High Performance Green Buildings
		You will find information and photographs about "Green
Buildings" which are energy efficient and 			ultimately
contribute to pollution prevention.  Reduced energy use in Pennsylvania is
considered to 			contribute to pollution prevention in part
because of the amount of coal combusted to produce
electricity.

	3.  Choose	Pollution Prevention and Compliance Assistance/P2/E2
Site Visits/Come on a Site Visit
			To find photographs:
				Click on	Pre-Tour Meeting
				Click on	Plant Walkthrough
				Click on	Wrap-Up Meeting
				Click on	Post-Visit Meeting
			You will find text describing other information
about site visits.  In addition, try some of the other
topics on the main page of Pollution Prevention and Compliance Assistance.
You may find more 			graphics that may be presentation
worthy materials.

	4.  Choose	The Recycling Logo
			Explore the topics on the recycling page for
graphics.  The "Waste Watcher" trash can is an
interesting visual.

I hope these are useful for your project.

Please update your email address book.  My email address follows
after telephone and fax numbers.  Thank you.
	Jo Anne (Hollash) Gordon	PA DEP - OPPCA  	15th FL,
RCSOB	P. O. Box 8772			Harrisburg, PA 17105-8772
Voice   717-787-0121	Fax   717-783-2703			E-mail
gordon.joanne@dep.state.pa.us		Please visit our Web Site:
http://www.dep.state.pa.us
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting.  We allow them
to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value.		--
Buckminster Fuller