Research and Tech Transfer Workgroup of the NPPR

In preparation for the NPPR Fall Workgroup meeting, the Research and Tech
Transfer Workgroup wants to know about those P2 technology areas that
frustrate you.  Those gaps or research needs that you just can't seem to
find information on, that seems to need new technology development or
documented success stories.  I'm talking about potentially great P2
technology areas that are not advancing because of some
technology/information barrier or need, or for which barriers to
commercialization exist.

In addition, we are looking to add technology presentations to our agenda
that you have had success in that could be presented at the Fall Meeting or
at the Spring Conference.  Let us know!

Cindy McComas, Director
MnTAP
University of Minnesota