FW: Teen Group Seeking Inspiration RE: Environmental guide

P2TECH'ers --

Suspect that several of us may have received this, but thought I'd forward
it on nonetheless.  The following message was forwarded by Steve Vermette, a
discussion leader on AOL in one of the forums.  Since I know that several of
you have managed programs on all of the topics listed below -- recycling,
household haz, etc -- I thought I'd throw this out to the group for concrete
suggestions on developing a guidebook to individual environmental action for
teens.

Ideas?

Scott Butner (butner@battelle.org)
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory