minimisation indicator

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Centre for Cleaner Production Initiatives (CCPI) is the tool used by
the Catalan Ministry of the Environment to to promote pollution prevention
measures and waste reduction at source.

The Catalan Government would like to develop an instrument to evaluate the
pollution reduction at source achieved by industrial companies. Given the
difficulty to obtain comparable data, the CCPI is trying to launch a
minimization progress indicator to be included in our general waste
declaration (compiled by the industrial companies once a year), or in a
specific minimization declaration.

We would be most grateful if you could inform us if your country has
developed  an equivalent instrument to the minimization indicator we are
trying to launch and, if so, how it has been applied and which has been
your (or other institution) collaboration to it. We attach a file with a
short inquiry.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Yours in anticipation,

Victor Macia
Director

CENTRE FOR CLEANER PRODUCTION INITIATIVES
Travessera de Gracia, 56
08006 Barcelona
SPAIN
prodneta@cipn.es

=?us-ascii?Q?ENQUESTA_PAISOS_EU?==?us-ascii?Q?ROPEUS=2Edoc?=