RE: minimisation indicator

Mr. Macia--

There is a good listing of environmental performance measurement initiatives
at the following site, which is operated by the World Resources Institute's
Management Institute for Environment and Business:
http://www.wri.org/meb/sei/state.html

I hope this is useful.

Rodney Sobin
sobin@ctc.com
Concurrent Technologies Corp.				tel. 814-269-6895
100 CTC Drive							fax
814-269-2798
Johnstown, PA 15904-1935				http://www.ctc.com/

http://www.transtech.org/