RE: Suggestions/Feedback - Environme

Please visit the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection web
page.  The URL is http://www.dep.state.pa.us  .  Your group should find a
wealth of information available through this webpage.

As you scroll through the topics, explore the entire website.  Below are
some examples of topics that should be useful:

		CHOOSE	 Pollution Prevention and Compliance Assistance
					Explore this page as there are some
"real world" case studies about industry
pollution prevention P2 efforts.
					CHOOSE	Governor's Award for
Environmental Excellence -- Awards were won
by school districts during some of the years.
CHOOSE	Green Works
					CHOOSE	P2/E2 Site Visits / Go On A
Site Visit
							Energy Efficiency
Lesson Plans
		CHOOSE	Things You Can Do to Protect the Environment

		CHOOSE	Subjects/ Kids, Teachers, Waste Reduction,
Recycling  OR other topics of interest

		CHOOSE	Earth Day Central 1999	(graphic)
		CHOOSE	Interactive Learning Center	(graphic)
		CHOOSE	Eye on the Environment Student Videos	(graphic)
		CHOOSE	Green Buildings		(graphic)

Best wishes in finding the information you need.		Jo Anne
Gordon
	PA DEP - OPPCA  	15th FL, RCSOB	P. O. Box 8772	Harrisburg,
PA 17105-8772
	Voice   717-787-0121	Fax   717-783-2703	E-mail
gordon.joanne@dep.state.pa.us
	Please visit our Web Site:   http://www.dep.state.pa.us
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting.  We allow them
to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value.   --	Buckminster
Fuller