paper on P2 definitions

to the 34 people interested in my paper

i did not know it the listserv did not handle attachments, sorry for the
inconvenience to all who responded.  I can't send you the paper right now,
i have to send it one at a time with the attachment and i am outnumbered.
i will post the paper on my website (now linked via CleanerProduction.Com,
my new domain) in a few weeks where you can download it at your
convenience, and will tell you when.  i am leaving TONITE from this lousy
rainy chilly town of Seattle where August feels like March, to fly to Cape
Cod where it will undoubtedly rain the whole time.  who gives TA for
vacation pollution????  no wisecracks please

Burton Hamner
President, Hamner and Associates LLC
Adjunct Professor, Asian Institute of Management
4343 4th Avenue NW, Seattle Washington USA 91807
Tel/fax: 206-789-5499 (call before sending a fax)
Email:  bhamner@mindspring.com
Web:  The Sustainable Business Webspace, www.mindspring.com/~bhamner