We should talk about your current dilemma w/the marina taking on the
emulsified
bilge waters from the various fishing vessels.

#1    you must encourage (if not outright make it mandatory) that they use a
demulsifier and not Dove, Joy, Sunlight, etc.
#2    you should not allow this to be an option as it will save everyone a lot
        capital for improvements to their OWS.
#3    insist upon the utilization of a product called SRW 1 instead of the
dish
        detergents as this product is a demulsifier and passes the LC-50
Fathead
        Minnow tests and is EPA approved and also biodegrades in 35 to 40
days.
#4    you could require the marine to purchase expensive sophisticated equi-
        ment as mentioned in item #2 which we could provide.
#5   you could purchase the needed equipment from someone else.
#6    you could send us 10 one quart Mason jars of the various sloutions from
        a few of  the vessels in question and we could experiment with it to
deter-
        mine what chemicals and expensive equipment will be needed to solve
        the Marinas' problems.
#7    Again, you could make it mandatory that the vessels in question use a
de-
        mulsifier (like SWR 1) and NOT Joy, Dove or similar products or they
        will not be allowed to discharge into the Marina oil/water separator
system.
        This will definitely end your problems with the Marina. We could also
        recommend some inexpensive subtle equipment enhancements to the
        Marinas' oil/water separator system to help it perform better with
the so-
        lutions it is supposed to be putting through it!!!

        Breaking emulsions is a whole science within itself, as you can
see. You
        have real dilemma that will NOT go away by thinking it will be too
difficult
        to educate the fisherman and anyone else that wishes to discharge
their
        bilge waters into the Marinas' system and eventually into yours. But
the
        simple truth is that education is the only answer you have in
keeping it
        inexpensive to do.

        It is that simple.

       I love this stuff.

        We do sell equipment too, so if the Marina needs HUGE tax breaks this
        year, please tell them to call.

        I look forward to hearing from you soon Ms. Wyhlidko.

        Sincerely Yours,

        Keith Dixon
.