Help

Hello all -
I received this message looking for assistance.
Please send responses directly to ikejah@dialup.co.za
or you can send them to me and I'll forward them.
Thanks for your help.
Michele

NPPR
2000 P Street NW, Suite 708
Washington, DC  20036
(202) 466-P2P2
fax (202) 466-7964
michelerusso@compuserve.com

From:	"Ikejah", INTERNET:ikejah@dialup.co.za

Hello,
I am an M.Sc.( Chem. Engineering) student at the University of Stellenbosch
in CapeTown South Africa. I propose to look at the immobiliozation of a
hydrocarbon polluted sediment using Portland cement or other such bonding
agents mixed with activated carbon. I also want to study the toxicity of
the sediment before and after the treatment and investigate the possibility
of bioremediating toxic hydrocarbon fractions like PAH.

I would like to ask your assistance in helping me determine whether any such
study had been done previously to avoid duplication. I also wish to ask that
you help me in my efforts in sourcing relevant literature.
Are there journals I can subscribe to?
Is there a discussion/news group that may serve my interest close enough.

Thank you for your assistance.
Sincerely
Vincent Ehiaghe.