Re: 2,2,4 trimethylpentane (Isopar C) - usage and health & safety information

Subject:  Re: 2,2,4 trimethylpentane (Isopar C) - usage and health & safety
      information

Mark-
The Scorecard (http://www.scorecard.org), an Internet database on toxic
chemicals, chemical releases, and other
environmental health hazards, has a listing on the chemical you are asking
about at the url below:
http://www.scorecard.org/chemical-profiles/summary.tcl?edf_substance_id=540
%2d84%2d1
You can use Scorecard's "About the Chemicals" feature to find heath and use
 information on
thousands of toxic chemicals.  Just an fyi!

      Benjamin Smith
      Outreach Coordinator
      Environmental Defense Fund's Pollution Prevention Alliance
      257 Park Avenue South
      New York, NY  10010
      212/505-2100 ext.  367
      212/505-2375 fax