Plating Chemicals

I recently had a call from a company shutting down their nickel plating
line.  Rather than dispose of the chemicals they are seeking markets for
their reuse.  Some are un-opened while others are partial containers.  A
list of these chemicals and the quantities is attached as a pdf file.
Please contact Lew Tyler directly at (919) 242-5182 or me if you know of any
markets or interested parties.  Lew has already listed these chemicals with
the South-East Waste Exchange.  Thanks Greg

 <<Greg3.pdf>> Greg Newman
NC Div. of Pollution Prevention & Environmental Assistance
1639 Mail Service Center
Raleigh  NC 27699-1639
Ph: (919) 715-6515  Fax: (919) 715-6794
Web: www.p2pays.org