Greetings

Greetings:
  Would like to extend an invitation to all P2 list members. I am the
Environmental Forum Leader here on AOL. I am updating the library text files
here at the forum. These files can be seen my members who download them
(using any text reader program to read them). If you or your organization
would like to send me an electronic text file, I will review them and post
them in our library. All that is needed is a one time email stating you give
permission to post these files. I will make sure the author or organization
information is placed with it.
Thanks once again,
Stephen Vermette
Work Place Learning Center