Public Access P2 Broadcasts?

Hello!

We are looking at doing some P2 programs for the local public access
stations in Illinois and wondered if any of you had tried this as a
mechanism for reaching local audiences.  If you have, could you let me know
how it has effective it has been and any hints for making the broadcasts
successful?  Any other good ideas for reaching citizens would also be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa C. Merrifield
Executive Director
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable
c/o  IL Waste Management and Research Cnt.
One East Hazelwood Dr.
Champaign, Illinois 61820
merrifld@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
217/244-6061 (v)