Juna

From: "Sustman, Luke" <C01Luke.Sustman@usafa.af.mil>

My name is Luke Sustman and I'm an environmental engineering major at the
U.S. Air Force Academy. I'm doing a technical report on how Lake Erie has
recovered over the past two decades. If you would have any information or
know where I could find technical data/information it would be much
appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
Luke Sustman
PO Box 1392