RE: Public Access P2 Broadcasts?

We have an extensive communication program which has had
a great deal of success in promoting consumer energy efficiency.
I see P2 as a similar effort.   We have
received time on many stations and high circulation publications,
the Parade insert carried by most major newspapers, and ABC/
NBC through internet to name a few.  If you're looking at what
practices consumers actually change, I don't know what measurement
we have on that end, but I'll CC our communications leader to see
if she has a response.