RE: Public Access P2 Broadcasts?

Really haven't used public access television because we put our energies
into reaching   Either broader or specifically more targeted audiences to
meet our goals.  Producing public access television is the same as producing
other television but cheaper.  I would suggest going to groups to see what
they already have produced that would meet your goals/agenda and programming
some of that.   Unfortunately, the Alliance has  no longer videos/segments,
only some TV spotsand animated TV bumpers to music with unique "did you
know...?"energy facts-all of which you can see on our web site.  Also we
have some   B role footage on   Energy-efficient Windows which could be
shared with you.

Rozanne Weissman
Director of Communications and Marketing
Alliance to Save Energy
1200 18th St. NW Suite 900
Washington, DC  20036
Ph: (202) 530-2217