Columbus, Ohio  43216-1049
614/644-2810
www.epa.state.oh.us/opp

>>> sanjay gupta <sdnp_sanjay@yahoo.com> 09/09/99 11:25AM >>>
It is a request to all.

We need info on "LISTSERVERS / DISCUSSION GROUPS" particularly related
to "Sustainable Development".

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Actually this info is required for a project called "Sustainable
Development Networking Programme - India" which is being sponsored by
UNDP and IDRC, Canada and currently running at Ministry of Environment
and Forests, New Delhi.

As part of the programme, we have developed our web-site focusing on
"Sustainable Development" which can be accessed by the following URL:

http://sdnp.delhi.nic.in

or

http://members.tripod.com/sdnp_india

Thanking you in advance,

with regards,

yours sincerely,

Sanjay Gupta
Information Scientist
Sustainable Development Networking Programme - India
Ministry of Environment and Forests
Room No. 1023, 10th floor
Paryavaran Bhawan
CGO complex