Re: P2 Cinema

Marlyn Aguilar;

"Soylent Green"  an overpopulated world makes efficient use of
biodegradable resources.  What Charlton Heston used to do prior to his
lobbying career.

Also, I suggest going to Sixth Sense - a current movie.

WARNING!!!!! - for those of you who, like me, don't want any clues to
the movie prior to seeing it - DON'T read any further.

OK?

Are you sure you don't mind even this sideways tangential hint?

Alright.

I almost hate to recommend a movie that has Bruce Willis - although I do
appreciate his willingness to have be a star with a receding hairline.
Come to think of it, he's better than Heston. But the real star of this
flick is the kid - wow - a great performance.

Anyway, it's relationship to P2?  I thought Sixth Sense presented in a
very clear and convincing fashion the concept of a "paradigm shift".
That's a concept the P2 folks have often mentioned to get people to
think outside the box.

regards,

ry

--
Richard Yoder, PE
Nebraska MEP/NBDC

ryoder@unomaha.edu
v- 402/472-1183
f- 402/472-3363

http://p2ric.unomaha.edu

"Be not the first by whom the new are tried,
Nor yet the last to lay the old aside."
          			Alexander Pope