In your dreams

Hi, all - sorry for the cross posting -

In preparation of P2 Week festivities, I thought you might want to take
a moment to brainstorm -

Pretend for a minute that the governor of your state owes you one BIG
favor.  As the altruistic, ethical person I know you to be, I ask this
question:  What single thing would you ask the governor to do for P2?

Sign a proclamation - or do you want something more lasting?

Ask for $$ for your P2 program - or is P2 bigger than one program?

What lasting change would you seek?  A change in the tax code? In
regulatory enforcement?  What would you ask your Governor to endorse, or
to change, or to champion?

One thing.

regards,

ry

--
Richard Yoder, PE
Nebraska MEP/NBDC

ryoder@unomaha.edu
v- 402/472-1183
f- 402/472-3363

http://p2ric.unomaha.edu

"Be not the first by whom the new are tried,
Nor yet the last to lay the old aside."
          			Alexander Pope