Re: In your dreams

I thought it would be great to have a "p2 challenge" among state departments and offices.  Isn't it best to start at "home"?

Wendy Fitzner, Unit Chief
Program Management
Pollution Prevention Section
Environmental Assistance Division
Michigan DEQ
P.O. Box 30457
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
Lansing, MI  48909-7957
517-373-8798
517-335-4729 (fax)
fitznerw@state.mi.us

>>> "Richard Yoder, PE" <NBDC-NICS@navix.net> 09/09 4:20 PM >>>
Hi, all - sorry for the cross posting -

In preparation of P2 Week festivities, I thought you might want to take
a moment to brainstorm -

Pretend for a minute that the governor of your state owes you one BIG
favor.  As the altruistic, ethical person I know you to be, I ask this
question:  What single thing would you ask the governor to do for P2?

Sign a proclamation - or do you want something more lasting?

Ask for $$ for your P2 program - or is P2 bigger than one program?

What lasting change would you seek?  A change in the tax code? In
regulatory enforcement?  What would you ask your Governor to endorse, or
to change, or to champion?

One thing.

regards,

ry

--
Richard Yoder, PE
Nebraska MEP/NBDC

ryoder@unomaha.edu
v- 402/472-1183
f- 402/472-3363

http://p2ric.unomaha.edu

"Be not the first by whom the new are tried,
Nor yet the last to lay the old aside."
          			Alexander Pope