Re: P2 Cinema

Marilyn -

one other thought about advertising "Soylent Green" -

"Tale of a not-too-distant future when an overpopulated world facing
diminished resources learns that prevention is superior to a
government-sponsored recycling program."

Also - I think the movie "Atomic Cafe" would be a good one for your
folks - it focuses on marketing the benefits of a nuclear age - great
black and white footage - the chaplain telling the troops in hushed,
reverant tones of the beaty of an atomic blast - thespian Ronald Reagan
- kind of a far cry from Desert Storm syndrome

And I don't know of which episode would be best, but I wonder of any of
James (?) Burke's "Conections" TV series might be appropriate for
illustrating systems, interdependencies, and thinking outside the
envelope for root causes of events.

regards,

ry