Re: Dip Activation

I also am getting involved in a similar effort with a company that is performing
aircraft spec. processing.  One of the items I am lookng into is the placement
of covers over the the dip tanks that reduce surface evaporation; of course
these must not get in the way of processing.

Otto Schaefer
Long Island Forum for Technology
516-755-3321.

"Jeff Lewis" <Jeff.Lewis@epa.state.oh.us> on 09/23/99 09:59:24 AM